Driving Electro Driving Electro

Rocking dude. I could jam to this in my ride. Ah, I can see it now! Cruising down Al Hassad Anwar no Jazeera Drive on my F-451 G.O.A.T. on the way to Frank Miller's for a kebab and cigar, this song playing from my Eppel Pod-I. Great stuff!

VictorMih responds:

I don't know where All Hassad Anwar is but sounds awsome. Please supply pics of you cruising!

Tsumugu Kinagase English Voice Tsumugu Kinagase English Voice

I agree with Chemiqals, you have a wonderful voice, mate. Nice and gravely! But you do definitely want to slow down quite a bit, and don't be afraid to add a bit more flair and range to your acting. I know some characters are supposed to be more monotone, but take Commander Shepard from Mass Effect for example. Mark Meer does a good job at playing the Commander, but his lines are all a bit flat. If we take a look at Jennifer Hale's Shepard, she delivers it flat when she needs to deliver flat, but her voice picks up the pace at certain moments when it would do her good to add a lot more genuine emotion into her voice. It'll feel like you're going overboard with your character when you do it, but it will come out amazingly. But yeah, other than slowing down and enunciating everything clearly, it is really great and I wish you all the best of luck with the fandub!

The Void The Void

This is absolutely fantastic. You've tastefully used a bunch of different, what sounds like, baseline FL Studio sounds mixed in with some drum kits and maybe a few special VSTs. It reminds me a lot of what I WISHED I could have made when I was starting out. Not only that, but I'm getting a really nice mellow vibe from it. It's like when I started playing Minecraft, and the music would come out of nowhere and it was so serene I just stood there and looked to the virtual horizon, letting the ambiance wash over me, and that is exactly what this is like. I have issues with just a few of the instruments in it, but it all comes together quite nicely. Well done, mate, this is a new favorite of mine.

Chemiqals responds:

Thank you for the kind words! Much appreciated! =)

Metallica's Finest Metallica's Finest

FFFFFFFF DAT DRUM SOLO THO

Schleif responds:

yeah baby!!! you just can't replicate that shit!

Nothing Else matters - Piano Nothing Else matters - Piano

Fuckin' love Metallica. My dad says this is the first song I heard after I was born. \m/

Deathless (Instrumental D Deathless (Instrumental D

Whoa did you change it and re-upload it?

Lashmush responds:

Yeah, I had a slightly better mix of it lying around so I upped the newer mp3. It will still get a rework with all the other Order of Omega tracks once I manage to write some decent lyrics for them all.

DJ Dela - Bleed (WIP) DJ Dela - Bleed (WIP)

Get your groove on, soldier! These boys work hard and they play harder!

Reap What You Sow Reap What You Sow

Damn man!

God, that riff is bloody sick! It reminds me so much of Pantera! Excellent work you and yer mates do, a fine job indeed. :)

RyeGuyHead responds:

One of my friends says it reminds him of Primus...'P' bands, for the win.

Glad you liked it :D

Full Metal Giraffe Full Metal Giraffe

Amazing!

Played the game just a few minutes ago and thought to myself "Man, this music is the bomb diggity! I wonder who made it?" And then I come to find out that is was the one and only Schleif himself! Hell yeah!

Schleif responds:

haha, thanks! glad you like

Nothing Else Matters!!! Nothing Else Matters!!!

Oh my god

69 stars, I love Metallica, and the part in the solo where your voice squeaks gets me every time without fail. Fucking hilarious.

Schleif responds:

hahaha, thank my buddy hades, who did the vocal-work! glad you like haha